1. Less and less interests me.
2. Distraction is the devil.
3. Shaving: the act of sculpting myself. And so I shave less and less, having reached an age in which shaving doesn’t matter as much as it once did.
4. O the joy of seeking something that doesn’t exist!
5. As a writer I hope to follow the example of those little birds that fly at ground zero, as if they were just born, and then suddenly elevate, born with the gift of being able to make sudden turns to the right or left and not lose their sense of destination.
6. Of all existing punctuation possibilities only the question mark is vital.